1. When I do something wrong, I lecture myself using my full name. "Robin Jean Romero - don't ever do that again!"
2. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 18.
3. I'm allergic to bee stings.
4. I learned that by stepping on one.
5. My favorite thing to do growing up was baking cookies with my mom.
6. I got my first kiss in a movie theater watching "Nightmare Before Christmas"
7. I hate bacon.
8. I have dreams that I'm diagnosed with cancer and happy about it because my sister had cancer when she was 16 and I was jealous of the attention she got.
9. I should probably see a therapist about that.
10. My biggest fears are enclosed spaces and the Blue Man Group.
11. I can see peoples auras.
12. I will gladly pay $25 to valet my car if it means avoiding parallel parking.
13. I got a C in my first quarter of calculus and cried.
14. I'm a horrible liar, so I don't it.
15. When I was in kindergarten my dad told me every time I got sick, he'd get another grey hair. I believed him and cried every single time I got sick until about the 4th grade when I figured out that wasn't true.
16. I fall asleep on airplanes before they take off.
17. I won a "Macarena" dance contest at yearbook camp the summer before my senior year of high school.
18. One of the most frustrating things I've ever tried to learn was how to juggle. My hand-eye coordination sucks balls.
19. I've never been in love.
20. I've always wanted to take fencing classes, inspired by the sword play in "The Princess Bride"
21. I quote lines from "Wayne's World" more than any other movie.
22. I think I did of hypothermia in a past life, I get panic attacks when I'm really cold.
23. My mom taught me how to crochet when I was really young. I used to make clothes for my cabbage patch kids without a pattern.
24. In elementary school I got excellent grades in everything except penmanship.
25. My boobs turned 2 years old today.