Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just a quickie...



The shock of being off-season is finally subsiding.  I'm getting used to knowing that there isn't a show or a photo shoot in my near future that I'm working towards.  Right now it is literally all about ME.  It's up to me to push harder on the tough days.  It's up to me to control what I am and what I am not putting into my mouth.  I had a week of just utter fatassery and the bloat from that is starting to subside as well.  Definitely put on some weight, mostly in my ass which I FOR SURE am not complaining about!  This is a time to enjoy some extra calories, some heavy lifting, and some growing muscles!  The motivation will strictly come from within.

Speaking of motivation... I realized that I have some friends who have some accomplished some INCREDIBLE feats that I think will be great motivators for a lot of other people so I've approached some people about doing a guest blog post for me.  Really excited for them to share their stories with you all!

If you have a weight loss, muscle building, marathon running, triathalon crushing feat of badassery that you think people would like to hear, please send me and email at RobinRomeroFitGirl@yahoo.com. I'd love to share your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment